One of the first environmentally advanced residential towers in North America. Offers a host of environmentally-friendly features. Among the technologies employed is a ventilation system that provides dedicated, highly-filtered, conditioned, and humidified air, building-integrated photovoltaic cells that generate 5 percent of the building's electric load, and an on-site water treatment system that substantially reduces water consumption.
Building Amenities and Services
- Concierge (24-hour)
- Gym / fitness center featuring:
- Cardio training equipment
- Weight training equipment
- Children's playroom/space
- Parking garage
- Elevators (6)
- Storage (bicycle)
- Intercom (voice)
- Roof deck / terrace (landscaped)
- Double-height lobby with park and river front entrances.
- Video security
- Fireproof construction including full sprinkler system in every home, masonry stairwell enclosures, and 33% more drywall between apartments than code requires.
- Maid & valet services
- High-speed elevators
- Central water filtration system.
Apartment Features and Amenities
- High comfort and energy conserving heating and air conditioning system, with programmable thermostats, provides filtered and humidified air to each residence.
- Energy efficient and thermally insulated casement windows with low E-coated glass provide maximum comfort.
- Energy & water efficient Bosch® washer and dryer provided in each 2- and 3-bedroom residence (optional for all studio and one-bedroom residences).
- Low emission, low-volatile organic compound (VOC) building materials and paints provide improved indoor air quality.
- Space-saving double-hung closets.
- Solid maple wood floors
- Smooth plaster finished ceilings
- Custom window treatments
- High-speed Internet access, cable TV, and multiple phone lines.
- Master switch at the entrance to every apartment allows lights to be turned out simultaneously when exiting
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with Hudson River views (most units)
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances (EnergyStar ®, Whirlpool ®)
- Solid cherry wood cabinetry manufactured with Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified woods
- Refrigerators that provide filtered, chilled water and ice
- Windowed kitchens (some units)
- Vermont slate floors
- Kohler® stainless steel sink, designer faucet with pullout spout and soap dispenser
- Light fixtures that use energy-efficient fluorescent bulbs
- Brushed chrome hardware
- Kohler® Memoir Series pedestal sinks and water closets
- Tri-view cabinets with diffused lighting
- 4-piece master baths including separate shower stalls (some units)
- Exhaust fans in all baths